SOCIALITE 12 Inch LED Ring Light Kit - Incl Ring Light, 6 foot Stand, DSLR/iPhone Mount, & Remote
You can finally get the Professional lighting you need to create 😍😍😍 AMAZING photos and Videos in a COMPLETE KIT with the Socialite 12" Smartphone Ring Light Kit.(smartphone/camera not included)
- Works with ALL Smartphones and Digital Cameras!
Everything you need to grow your Social Media by shooting Incredible photos and videos in one kit! Just add your own smartphone or camera!
Socialite 12" dimmable ring light kit creates the almost perfect shadowless fill lighting around your face giving it a halo effect perfect for makeup artists or video bloggers giving a near flawless look, while the long lasting LED bulbs (50,000 hrs+) are cool to the touch so you can keep your cool under the bright lights, with no annoying humming or flickering common with fluorescent bulbs.
The Socialite 12" iPhone Ring light Kit is excellent for taking Professional Hands Free Photos & Videos for:
- Facebook Live
- Youtube tutorials
- Instagram Stories
- Professional Photography & Video
- Use your Photo Booth App perfect for weddings
- Use your teleprompter App for perfect video
- Conference Calls
- Marketing yourself on Social Media
- Skype Calls
- Makes a Great Gift! 🎁🎁🎁
- 12" Professional ring light
- 6 foot light stand
- DSLR camera heavy duty mount with 1/4 fitting
- Smartphone Mount that allows you to shoot in landscape or portrait
- Bluetooth Shutter Remote
- Mirror Attachment with slot for using with smartphone camera
- White and Orange Filters to change color temperature
US orders usually take between 5 and 7 days to arrive at their destination
We are offering for a limited time Free Shipping inside the United States.
By Mauricio, May 25, 2016
I am amazed that in today's world, anyone can produce professional looking pictures and video. That is specially true now that we have phones with such powerful cameras!.
The only thing missing in my gear was this dimmable ring!. Now my video really pops out.
The lighting is great, strong and smooth.
The value is amazing for all you get for the price. WOW.
I would recommend this to anyone who wants to take their videography of photography to the next level.
Smartphone Adapter Bracket (fits nearly all smartphones incl iPhones, Android phones,
Heavy Duty Ball Pivot mount to attach your expensive DSLR or Digital Cameras
Removable Frosted Filter for adjusting color temperature
Bluetooth Shutter Remote for Hands Free Shutter Operation
Sturdy 6.23 Foot Light Stand Includes
Standard 110 volt USA plug - UK and EU Plug adapters available for other countries
Simplified instructions for quick and easy setup
Makes a Great Unique Gift Idea!
12" Ring Light Specifications: Color Temperature: 3600 Lumen
Led Quantity: 180 pc
DC Output: 15 Volts
Inner Dimensions: 225mm Outer Dimensions: 345mm
Brightness Adjustment: 0%-100%
Power: 42 Watt
AC input: 100-240V (includes USA Plug adapter, UK & EU available)
Question: What is the difference between an LED and fluorescent ring light?
Answer: The LED light bulbs are a superior lighting source, lasting over 50000 hours and is very durable, fluorescent bulbs break easy and can cause "waves" in the photographs.
The 7 Most Important Steps To Growing Your Social Media:
1 Take Action! Post Content Every Day, You Will Improve The More You Do it. Don't Overthink it.
2. Use Tools to Help You. Use tools like Later, Hootsuite or Agorapulse to schedule posts and help you respond to comments, these save time so you don't wear yourself out shooting and posting everyday.
3 Respond To Comments, It's the Social part in Social Media, Block a bit of time in your calendar to respond once a day, It's OK! No one expects you to respond to every comment within 3 minutes unless they are weird.
4 Master One Channel Before Going to the Next. Figure Out Either Instagram, YouTube, twitter, etc First, Set Up Your Automated Systems, THEN On To the Next One.
5. Give Value. Try to Teach, Give tips, or even Making Jokes is Giving Value. Just Posing For a Camera without saying anything is not giving much value,(unless you are already a celebrity) people want to see what you are passionate about.
6. Network. Find and Learn From experts who are already crushing it, Go to Conferences, Get the Educational Courses, Books, etc. Social Media always changes so we all need to stay on top of it
7. Equipment. Your Smartphone will work fine, Just make sure your Lighting and Angles are On Point. Check out the product Above to Help! 👆🏻👆🏼👆🏽👆🏾👆🏿